-the first multimedia link I chose is a recent episode of the Joe Rogan Experience, a podcast I frequently listen to. This episode is a conversation with Elon Musk which the media blew up over because Elon amateurly hit Joe's blunt about two hours into a two an a half hour conversation. Cannabis shaming in the media is unfortunate, and people should really listen to the entirety of the interview as there's some amazing things said about A.I. and the future at large. Elon Musk is a polarizing character, but I think this is one of his longest form interviews and sheds light on the inner workings of him. Take from it what you will.
Sunday, September 9, 2018
Multimedia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycPr5-27vSI
-the first multimedia link I chose is a recent episode of the Joe Rogan Experience, a podcast I frequently listen to. This episode is a conversation with Elon Musk which the media blew up over because Elon amateurly hit Joe's blunt about two hours into a two an a half hour conversation. Cannabis shaming in the media is unfortunate, and people should really listen to the entirety of the interview as there's some amazing things said about A.I. and the future at large. Elon Musk is a polarizing character, but I think this is one of his longest form interviews and sheds light on the inner workings of him. Take from it what you will.
-The second multimedia link is a video from my Instagram of my friend Jake teaching me to make the first item I ever sold in glass. A simple glass pipe. When I sold my first batch of pipes I realized that I would be able to blow glass for as long as I was willing to put the work in. This was an incredibly liberating moment in my life. Enjoy.
-the first multimedia link I chose is a recent episode of the Joe Rogan Experience, a podcast I frequently listen to. This episode is a conversation with Elon Musk which the media blew up over because Elon amateurly hit Joe's blunt about two hours into a two an a half hour conversation. Cannabis shaming in the media is unfortunate, and people should really listen to the entirety of the interview as there's some amazing things said about A.I. and the future at large. Elon Musk is a polarizing character, but I think this is one of his longest form interviews and sheds light on the inner workings of him. Take from it what you will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reflection
This semester was extremely informative for me. In the last two years as I have taken up glass I have run into the struggle of marketing as ...
-
My poem depicts a moment from December 2017. My father had a malignant melnoma on his ear that he was set to have removed after the holiday...
-
Imagine with every decision you made your entire life there was a small voice in your head judging that decision. Sometimes, that voice was ...
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycPr5-27vSI -the first multimedia link I chose is a recent episode of the Joe Rogan Experience, a podcast ...
No comments:
Post a Comment